The Evolution of Marketing
About The Digital Marketing Association
Digital Marketing links the world and at the Digital Marketing Association we encourage collaboration and connections from around the globe to link digital marketing professionals.
“This is the time to belong to a body that represents Digital Marketing Professionals. We are here to support and update all Digital Marketing Strategists and Internet Marketing Specialists”
- Membership Annual Certificate
- Networking Opportunities and Sharing platform
- Discounts on selected Digital Marketing Events and Conferences
- Discounts on selected Digital Marketing Educational Packages
- Newsletters with updates and Interviews from Key Industry Personalities
- Use of the Digital Marketing Association logo on profiles and website
- Online Personal Membership Profile Page on the Directory (Autumn 2012)
From the blog
- Merry Christmas All!
- Periodic Table of Google Analytics
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Social Media Marketing [Infographic]
- How to become an Affiliate Marketing Superhero
From the industry
The Digital Marketing Association will always endeavour to provide the latest information and updates from our ever changing industry. All resources are provided by some of the top digital marketing specialists and members. We update our resources regularly so we can provide the latest information from the digital marketing arena.
- A list of excellent books/ ebooks on Digital Marketing
- A Glossary made up of commonly used words in the area of digital marketing created by Nigel Bradley
- Updates and links to key industry Events
- Relevant links to some of the best blogs
- List of useful tools for digital marketers
- Examples of Social Media and Internet Guidelines and Policies
- Digital Marketing Templates
- Monthly Newsletter with industry updates
The Certified Digital Marketer Program
The Digital Marketing Association has launched the Certified Digital Marketer Program to give digital marketing professionals a pathway to a Certified status.
The Program involves a verification process that results in successful applicants receiving entry into the Association’s Certified Member grade and in the Members Directory as ‘Certified Digital Marketer’.
Students may qualify through completion of the University of California, Irvine Extension Postgraduate Certificate program in Digital Marketing.
Our aim is to empower Digital Marketers to be able to show that they have the skills to achieve digital marketing excellence!
Certified Digital Marketers can now tell employers ‘I know how to do the job, I have the skills and I know the tools to use to push your digital marketing plans forward!’ Reassuring businesses that the person they are employing can achieve results!
The learning provider of the UCI Postgraduate Digital Marketing Certificates in the UK is the Oxford College of Marketing (OCM).